Family Friendly and perfect for downsizers!
Note: The sellers reserve the right to sell prior to 12/09/2021 without notice.
Nestled a short stroll from dynamic Cambridge Street shopping and cafes, 220m to The Wine Thief and The Coffee Thief, a short walk to Bob Hawke College, West Leederville Primary School, Perth Modern School, St John of God Hospital, lush parks and stunning Lake Monger Reserve this charming and low maintenance family home is ideal for families or downsizers looking for the amenity and lifestyle that only West Leederville provides! With a quiet rear Woollcott Lane position and secure, low maintenance nature this two level residence is sure to be popular.
Built in 2005 and lovingly upgraded by the owners this deluxe home is available for immediate purchase and with vacant possession at settlement. You will love the entertainer’s backyard with lush green lawn as well as the front alfresco area for get togethers with friends and loved ones. The large top floor Main Bedroom is fit for a king and queen with a refreshing ensuite bathroom plus built-in-wardrobes. The indoor and outdoor living spaces, double car remote control car port, external storage room and internal laundry put ticks in the right boxes.
This secure and spacious property caters well to growing families and downsizers alike with an expansive chef’s kitchen complete with European appliances, gas cooktop and dishwasher. The kitchen flows freely to the open-plan dining space and through sliding doors to the shade covered entertainer’s back yard with lawn for the kids and your pets. The stretched windows in the dining and kitchen welcome the light inside and the floor-to-ceiling sliding doors from the living area encourages indoor/outdoor flow to the front alfresco courtyard space. This area is neatly paved, stretches around to the back yard via the side path, will be greatly enjoyed in the warmer months and is securely enclosed making it ideal for pets and children.
The top floor features 3 great-sized family bedrooms all with built-in-robes and air conditioning. The refreshing family bathroom, separate downstairs laundry and toilet, intercom gate entry, pathway access to Joseph Street and the double car remote control carport ensures that the practical blends with the lavish in 10C Joseph Street.
Located close to Cowden and Hollyrood Parks as well as West Leederville Shopping Centre this home enjoys a great walkscore as well as easy access to freeway entrances and routes to the city, western suburbs’ beaches and schools, the northern suburbs as well as south of the river. Public transport, vibrant Cambridge Street, Subiaco boutique shopping, Leederville cafe and restaurant scenes, City Beach and Floreat Beach are lifestyles that you can enjoy as the fortunate new owner of this beloved home.
Enquire today with exclusive Selling Agent Brendon Habak on 0423 200 400 to arrange your private inspection of this fantastic West Leederville residence.
– Open-plan kitchen and dining area that flows to the rear entertainer’s back yard with shade covering
– Relaxed living area with access to the front alfresco courtyard space
– Spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– Ducted air-conditioning
– Downstairs laundry, toilet and under stair storage
– Low maintenance lawn, external storage room and double lock-up carport with remote control
– Close to public transport, parks, West Leederville Primary School and Bob Hawke College
– A host of convenient amenities such as West Leederville Shopping Centre, Coles, The Wine Thief and The Coffee Thief, local schools, great cafes, trendy bars and international restaurants
Sizes & Rates (Approximate):
Ground Floor Living: 66sqm | First Floor: 67sqm | Carport: 33sqm | Storage: 5sqm | Land: 160sqm
Council: $2,241 p/a (2020-2021 Financial Year) | Water: $1713 p/a (2020-2021 Financial Year)
Local amenity is fantastic and includes (approx. distance):
– 170m to St John of God Hospital
– 220m to The Wine Thief and The Coffee Thief
– 450m to Piccolo’s Corner Caf
– 700m to West Leederville Primary School
– 800m to Subiaco Square Shopping and Subiaco Train Station
– 850m to Cowden Park
– 850m to West Leederville Shopping Centre with Coles, Fugu8 Restaurant and boutique shopping
– 900mm to West Leederville School of Early Learning
– 900m to BESK and Mary Street Bakery, West Leederville
– 1.0km to West Leederville Train Station
– 1.0km to Lake Monger Reserve
– 1.2km to Bob Hawke College
– 1.7km to Perth Modern School
– 2.2km to Kings Park
– 2.3km to City West
– 3.1km to Perth Arena
– 3.5km to Perth CBD
Disclaimer: All distances and times are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes and floor plans of the property are approximate, and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. All outgoings/rates are estimated and are subject to change without notice. Buyers are to rely on their own due diligence prior to purchasing.
If you are interested in this property, please fill in the form below and we'll get back to you as quickly as we can. Alternatively, you can call us on (08) 6269 2288