One bedroom haven in a boutique complex and with Claisebrook Cove just footsteps away!
*Option to purchase fully furnished*
Located in a boutique complex of just 13 lots and perfectly positioned on Level 3, this beautifully maintained home with its central location is perfect for a first home buyer, investor, downsizer or anyone in between!
The seamless and spacious floor-plan with 65sqm of internal space welcomes you upon entry with a space to hang your bag, keys and store your shoes. The large kitchen has an abundance of bench space along with overhead cabinetry, large pantry, gas cooktop, dishwasher and designer tapware making it the perfect space to create, entertain or simply relax and enjoy. The large master suite features a MASSIVE built-in-wardrobe, ensuite access and balcony access creating a sanctuary that is ideal for resting. And don’t forget about the 23sqm balcony with built-in BBQ and views over the East Perth skyline.
1. 3rd Floor North facing apartment;
2. Open plan living, dining and kitchen area flows to the HUGE 23sqm entertainer’s terrace;
3. Kitchen is equipped with stone benches, stainless steel appliances and quality cabinetry;
4. MASSIVE bedroom with ensuite and balcony access;
5. Dual access semi-ensuite bathroom with laundry;
6. Airconditioning to the bedroom and living area;
7. Complex rooftop deck with amazing views over Optus Stadium, Claisebrook Cove & the East Perth skyline including views of the Optus Stadium, Matagarup Bridge, Claisebrook Cove and Perth City;
8. Secure undercover car bay and storage room;
9. Amazing location with Claisebrook Cove at your doorstep!
Sizes & Rates (Approx):
Internal: 65sqm, Balcony: 23sqm, Store: 4sqm, Carbay: 14sqm, Total: 106sqm
Council: $1,783/a , Water: $1,136/a, Strata: $744/q (Inc. Admin Levy and Reserve Levy)
Located walking distance from the Matagarup Bridge to the Optus Stadium and Crown Burswood, WACA, Langley Park, Swan River, Elizabeth Quay, Perth CBD and designer shopping precincts, this property has it all.
Local amenities include:
– 105m to Claisebrook Cove
– 220m to closest gym (Stadium Fitness)
– 300m to Mardalup Park
– 400m Whipper Snapper Distillery
– 700m to Claisebrook Train Station
– 1.2km to Optus Stadium
– 1.5km Langley Park
– 2km Hay Street Mall
– 2.7km Elizabeth Quay
DISCLAIMER: All distances are approximate and provided by google maps. All measurements of the property are estimates and buyers should rely on their own measurements when on site. The floor plan is not to scale and is only used to give buyers an idea of where things are situated in the apartment.
If you are interested in this property, please fill in the form below and we'll get back to you as quickly as we can. Alternatively, you can call us on (08) 6269 2288