Style high! A top floor renovated city oasis with leafy parkland views
With the brand new Wellington Square just footsteps away, Apartment 17 in this timeless resort-style and secure city-fringe complex will be your treasured inner-city haven for years to come. Tucked away nicely from the hustle of the city with a private and leafy outlook, you will truly feel like you are in a million dollar home as the new owner of this renovated, North facing and designer styled 3 Bedroom apartment sanctuary. With the option to buy fully furnished and equipped this home truly is the complete package for an owner occupier and investor alike.
The initial impression you get when you enter this apartment is STYLE, QUALITY and SPACE! With newly installed timber floorboards and a charming entertainer’s balcony flowing from the internal living zone the open-plan design of this apartment is flawless. The kitchen is exquisite and boasts beautiful stone bench tops, patterned tiled splash-backs and is fitted with quality stainless steel appliances, a gas cook top plus dishwasher to cater to all of your inner chef needs.
The main bedroom is generous, air conditioned and sun-filled with the added feature of a ceiling fan, built-in wardrobes, access to the charming entertainer’s balcony as well as semi-ensuite access to the spacious bathroom. Both bedrooms 2 and 3 offer built-in robes as well as a great deal of privacy. The separate powder room, internal laundry and downstairs store room plus car bay put ticks in all of the right boxes. Couple this with the super central location just minutes to Hay Street cafes, nearby parks, exercise equipment and sporting facilities, free CAT buses, Royal Perth Hospital, the Perth CBD and shopping, trendy Claisebrook Cove and the Swan River and you have the perfect inner city package.
Be quick as we expect this home to be very popular!
– Recently renovated, top floor, North facing 3 bedroom open plan home
– Polished timber flooring
– Opulent living, dining and kitchen area with gas heating point and air conditioning
– Gas cooktop, dishwasher, an abundance of kitchen cupboards and wide stone bench tops
– Built-in wardrobes to every bedroom
– Double glazing feature to windows
– Downstairs lock-up storage room plus car bay
– Secure gated complex entrance with intercom access
– Complex gym and outdoor swimming pool
– Free CAT bus at your doorstep
– Newly refurbished Wellington Square at your doorstep
– 500m to Mercedes College
– 550m to Royal Perth Hospital
– 650m to Perth Girls’ School precinct
– 700m to McIver Train Station
– 800m to Claisebrook Train Station
– 1.2km to Perth CBD, bars and shopping
– 1.4km to the WACA Ground and Gloucester Park
– 1.6km to Langley Park
– 2.0km to Optus Stadium
– 3.0km to Crown Towers
Rates & Dimensions:
– Internal: 94sqm | Balcony: 13 sqm | Car Bay: 15sqm | Store: 3sqm | Total: 124sqm
– Council Rates: $1,687.70/a | Water Rates: $1,265.04/a | Strata: $749.34/q (Admin) + $145.96/q (Reserve)
Contact Exclusive Selling Agent Brendon Habak on 0423 200 400 to arrange your private inspection today!
DISCLAIMER: All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are approximate, and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. All outgoings/rates are estimated and subject to change without notice. Buyers are to rely on their own due diligence prior to purchasing.
If you are interested in this property, please fill in the form below and we'll get back to you as quickly as we can. Alternatively, you can call us on (08) 6269 2288