*** VIEWINGS BY PRIVATE INSPECTIONS ONLY ***
Purchase today before interstate & overseas investor interest rises in 2021 for this popular pocket of ELIZA PONDS ESTATE. Enjoy the future lifestyle on offer by being just a short drive to the Coogee Marina or beautiful WA beaches & only short stroll to great cafes, restaurants, supermarkets and great schools.
Treat yourself to something special by moving into this modern & cleverly designed 2016 built home set on a low maintenance 320sqm block. Why wait & build when this home leaves you with nothing to do but enjoy the freshness of a brand new, contemporary home in a convenient coastal location close to all amenities. This beautiful property could be your very own private sanctuary designed to relax and enjoy the finer things in life.
– Huge master bedroom with walk in robe, air conditioning and Ensuite
– Two spacious upstairs bedrooms both with walk in robes and air conditioning
– Theatre with air conditioning and full blackout roller blinds
– Library room
– Open plan kitchen that flows into formal living, dining area and family activity area with powerful air conditioning.
– Covered outdoor patio with double stacker sliding door access in to the open plan living/kitchen area
– Pantry/scullery off the kitchen with dishwasher and sink for convenience while entertaining
– Upstairs bathroom plus separate toilet
– Downstairs powder room
– Massive separate laundry
– Study-nook in cleverly designed upstairs hallway
– Enormous double garage with 2.4m clearance height for the 4wd plus plenty of area for a workshop/storage
– massive store room under stairs/ Harry Potter style bedroom 😊
– Grand double front door that enters into a light roomy hall way and stairwell to the upstairs.
Size & Rates:
Council: $1525/a Water: $1,437/a
Internal: 250sqm, Outdoor: 119sqm, Garage/workshop: 42sqm, porch: 3sqm, TOTAL: 414sqm
– Approx. 50m Santorini Park
– Approx. 80m to Bus Stops
– Approx. 300m to Tickety Boo Cafe
– Approx. 1.5km Newton primary school
– Approx. 2.1km to Port Coogee Marina
– Approx. 3.3km to South Coogee primary school
– Approx. 4.2km to South Fremantle Senior High School
– UberEats available at the address
Contact Exclusive Selling Agent Tama MacFater on 0406 282 184 or Kennie Chung on 0433 573 307 today to arrange your private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are approximate, and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. All outgoings/rates are estimated and are subject to change at all times without notice. Buyers are to rely on their own due diligence prior to purchasing.
If you are interested in this property, please fill in the form below and we'll get back to you as quickly as we can. Alternatively, you can call us on (08) 6269 2288