Fully furnished & leased out for $750 per week! Deluxe Perth city sanctuary with river views
With stunning views overlooking the Supreme Court Gardens and the Swan River, this sixth-floor, fully furnished and securely leased executive apartment in the ever-popular Condor Tower is a real gem. Centrally located in the heartbeat of Perth CBD and only a short stroll from the Swan River and Elizabeth Quay, this beautifully designed 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home, 2 carbay residence is beautifully presented and boasts a spacious living, dining and kitchen area with sweeping views and a functional spaces throughout.
The well-equipped kitchen is the hub of this luxurious apartment and boasts marble benchtops, stainless steel European appliances with induction cooktop and a wonderful island bench. Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning cools and heats the open plan living space as well as all three bedrooms.
The Main Bedroom enjoys the same sweeping views as the living space and opens onto the entertainer’s balcony. The Main Bedroom boasts a fresh and modern en-suite bathroom. Two further family bedrooms towards the rear of the property are light and bright and the family bathroom is spacious and comes equipped with a large freestanding bathtub for relaxing in the evenings.
– Sixth Floor, South facing ‘Condor Towers’ apartment with City and Supreme Court Gardens views
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
– 17sqm balcony overlooking the Swan River and towards the city towers
– Stone benches, European stainless-steel appliances and quality cabinetry
– 2 secure car bays
– Large complex pool, gymnasium, bike room, building management and grand foyer
– Great location with cafes and shops in walking distance
– Currently tenanted to corporate tenants until 21/07/2021 at the rental amount of $750 per week.
Sizes and Rates (Approximate):
Internal: 148sqm, Balcony: 17sqm, Carbays: 28sqm, Total: 193sqm
Council: $2,663.35 | Water: $1,675.35 | Strata: $2,599pq Admin + $307pq Reserve
Nearby amenities include:
– Free CAT bus at your door-step
– Short stroll to an array of cafes and city shopping
– Walking distance to Perth CBD
– 700m to Hay Street & Murray Street Malls
– 750m to Elizabeth Quay, Barrack Square & Swan River
– 1km to Perth Train Station
– 1.8km to Perth Arena – Home to international performances & sport
– 2.5km to Kings Park, walking & cycle trails
Contact Exclusive Selling Agent Brendon Habak on 0423 200 400 to arrange your private inspection today!
DISCLAIMER: All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. All outgoings are approximate and subject to change at all times without notice.
If you are interested in this property, please fill in the form below and we'll get back to you as quickly as we can. Alternatively, you can call us on (08) 6269 2288