FANTASTIC LOCATION IN APPLECROSS HIGH SCHOOL ZONE
Team Allen & Kennie is proud to present 50A Gratwick Terrace, a well-maintained and cherished home with the same owner for many years, that is rarely offered to the market in the highly sought after suburb of Murdoch.
This property is within the Applecross Senior High School catchment zone and offers the highest level of convenience as you will be living within short distances to all amenities including shopping centres, transport, university, hospitals and schools.
This low maintenance home is suitable for both retirees and families alike, whereas the low supply of homes in this highly demanded suburb would be appealing to investors.
A summary of the features:
– Within the Applecross Senior High School optional catchment zone
– Street front property on a 409sqm block
– Three good sized bedrooms plus a study/fourth bedroom
– Well-equipped kitchen with modern benchtops and appliances
– Spacious front formal lounge area
– Bonus sunroom for entertaining guests
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning
– Security alarm system
– Solar panels to save you $$$
– Two garden sheds for all your storage needs
– Low maintenance home with manageable garden beds
– Double locked up garage plus extra paved parking bay for a car or caravan at the front
– Close to all amenities including shopping, train station, parks and reserves, hospitals, Murdoch University, primary schools and Applecross Senior High School
-Dual Primary School Zones: Winthrop Primary School and Bateman Primary School
This property is situated at a fantastic location:
Walk to Murdoch University
Within 1km from Winthrop Village shopping centre
1.8km from Winthrop Primary School
3.0km from Fiona Stanley Hospital and St John of God Hospital
3.0km from Murdoch Train Station
3.5km from Bull Creek Shopping Centre
4.2km from Bull Creek Train Station
5.0km from Westfield Garden City
5.8km from Applecross Senior High School
With supply of properties at an all time low especially in the tightly held suburb of Murdoch, this little gem will be gone in no time! Act quick and call us for a viewing today!
Open all weekend for the first time! Or contact Allen & Kennie for a private viewing to avoid the crowd.
DISCLAIMER: All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. Any floorplans provided are for illustrative purposes, may not be accurate and are to be used as a guide only (not to scale). All rates/outgoings are estimated and subject to change at all times without notice. The Agent does not guarantee the accuracy of information in this document nor accept responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects.
If you are interested in this property, please fill in the form below and we'll get back to you as quickly as we can. Alternatively, you can call us on (08) 6269 2288