Top floor, two car bays and with city views
Positioned securely in the sought-after ‘Motive Apartments’ is this magnificently presented top floor designer apartment! Complete with quality finishes, open-plan design & a large entertainer’s balcony this sensational apartment combines with superior 5 Star complex facilities & a central West Leederville location to present this season’s best buying opportunity in the Western Suburbs! Become part of this exclusive community & enjoy the finest example of lock-up-and-leave & resort-style living in 2021.
This open-plan home features a free-flowing lounge, reverse cycle air conditioning, beautiful feature windows, nice ceiling heights, gourmet chef’s kitchen with lavish appliances, dishwasher & stone bench-tops. Connect perfectly from your kitchen & dining through the large glass sliding door to the ultimate entertainer’s balcony. The spacious Master Suite provides built-in wardrobes & reverse cycle air conditioning. The delightful second bedroom is airy & comes with its own built-in-wardrobe as well as air conditioning. The chic bathrooms are refreshing being perfectly tiled, spacious & airy.
Centrally located between Subiaco, Leederville & West Perth, only hundreds of meters to local trains & buses & just a few minutes’ drives into our vibrant city center Motive Apartment’s location ticks every box! Walk just meters to have coffee & breakfast every day at the very popular Hylin Cafe & Mary Street Bakery before being at work in the city in minutes.
– Stylish top floor ‘Motive’ apartment with CITY AND SUBIACO VIEWS;
– HUGE entertainer’s balcony;
– Recessed designer LED lighting, lavish kitchen appliances including dishwasher & stone benchtops;
– Secure intercom access, undercover secure parking bay & 4sqm external storage room;
– Stainless Steel kitchen appliances;
– Reverse cycle air conditioning in living, Master Bedroom & 2nd Bedroom
– NBN ready
– 5-star resort-style facilities including, solar heated swimming pool, pool lounge, games room, fully equipped gym, Timber lined sauna, Outdoor BBQ and dining area, and Bar area
– 450m West Leederville School of Early Learning
– 500m Holyrood Park
– 500m Leederville Sporting Club
– 550m Mary Street Bakery
– 650m Coles West Leederville
– 700m Perth modern school
– 800m to new Bob Hawke College
– 800m Cambridge Medical School
– Electricity: Electricity Consumption is billed via Strata Manager and for tenant/s to pay 100% of Consumption.
– Gas: N/A
– Water: Water Consumption is including in the strata levy and for the owner to pay.
– Internet: Tenant to connect to provider and to pay 100% of consumption and connection costs
This apartment is currently for sale and the new tenant must agree that private viewings are hold.
Please contact Ines Atri 0420 501 492 to arrange your inspection.
ARE YOU A LANDLORD? We would love to hear from you. Contact our Principal Brendon Habak on 0423 200 400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a no-obligation and confidential conversation.
Saturday the 12th of June 09:45AM to 10:00AM
If you are interested in this property, please fill in the form below and we'll get back to you as quickly as we can. Alternatively, you can call us on (08) 6269 2288