A rare opportunity for the astute buyer! Prized PENTHOUSE in Claisebrook Cove or 3 separate apartments
You don’t find properties like this very often. This unique opportunity is presented with not one, not two but three apartments packaged into the one title! Providing the flexibility for you to live in one apartment as a lock-up-and-leave sanctuary and generate income from the other two, or to rent out all three the income producing potential is HUGE in this HUGE penthouse apartment just footsteps from the Matagarup Bridge and Claisebrook Cove restaurant promenade.
Ride the elevator to the top floor and be blown away by the beautiful free-flowing design of each carefully constructed and furnished apartment, all three of which are boasting panoramic views. The homes combine an abundance of natural light and extra space to make it a very comfortable residence to live in or a multi-faceted investment for the future. With stylish interior finishes this is a great city pad in a boutique residential complex.
Complete with a long list of features this full top floor asset is comprised of:
– Apartment 61 – 3 Bedroom x 2 Bathroom, renovated and fully furnished apartment (currently leased for $675 per week on a periodic basis)
– Apartment 62 – 2 Bedroom x 2 Bathroom, renovated and fully furnished apartment (Currently Vacant)
– Apartment 63 – 2 Bedroom x 2 Bathroom, renovated and fully furnished apartment (currently leased for $550 per week until 10/07/2022)
– Garage with 2 car bays (tandem)
– The ability to apply for multiple street parking permits from City of Perth (subject to application approval)
– The potential to strata title the properties from one lot in to three lots on the Strata Plan (subject to strata and WAPC approval)
– Central pool and BBQ entertaining area
– Well connected East Perth location that presents the finest entertaining, eating, outdoor leisure, family, schooling and work options
Sizes and Rates (Approximate):
Internal: 354sqm | Apartment 61: 148sqm | Apartment 62: 102sqm | Apartment 63: 114sqm | Multiple Balconies (Exclusive Use) | 2 Car Garage
Council: $5,396/a | Water: $2,534/a | Strata: $3,431/q (including Reserve Levy)
Being walking distance to everything that our city and East Perth has to offer or a short ride on the free CAT bus you can easily go to wherever you fancy. Local amenities include:
– 120m to Yellow Cat Bus Stop
– 220m to Gloucester Park
– 250m to Matagarup Footbridge
– 350m to closest cafe
– 800m to Optus Stadium
– 1.6km to Hay Street Mall
– 2.2km to Crown Casino Burswood
– 3.6km to Elizabeth Quay
Enquire today with exclusive Selling Agents Brendon Habak on 0423 200 400 and Tama MacFater to arrange your private inspection of this rare and highly desirable property.
Disclaimer: All distances and times are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes and floor plans of the property are approximate, and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. All outgoings/rates are estimated and are subject to change without notice. Buyers are to rely on their own due diligence prior to purchasing.
If you are interested in this property, please fill in the form below and we'll get back to you as quickly as we can. Alternatively, you can call us on (08) 6269 2288