Ideally Located Kingstone on Hay Apartment
Right in the heart of vibrant East Perth, this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment with 1 secure car bay presents a great opportunity for the astute buyer. Rent out today and plan your upgrade works for tomorrow! With the option to buy fully furnished this well designed apartment puts ticks in a lot of boxes. Priced to sell we suggest that you act quickly for your opportunity to secure this great apartment.
The North facing balcony ensures the apartment enjoys plenty of light, whilst the open plan layout creates a spacious feel. The two bedrooms are a great size, both boasting built-in robes. The property has air-con in the living area and both bedrooms. The property is prime for renovation and real value can be added for a savvy buyer. The car bay is larger than most at 18 sqm and the secure store room is another benefit.
Ideally positioned in the heart of East Perth, it is only a short walk to Queens Gardens, the WACA, the Swan River and also Claisebrook Cove. Having Bella Gina cafe on the ground floor is just an added bonus! To top it off, the FREE CAT bus is right on your doorstep.
Call Brendon on 0423 200 400 for your private inspection today!
* 2nd floor NORTH facing, 2002 built “Kingstone on Hay” Apartments
* Functional design with open plan living and dining
* Central kitchen with island bench
* 2 bedrooms with built in robes
* Normal Residential zoned property (not short stay)
* Air conditioning to living area and both bedrooms
* Secure complex with CCTV, remote access and audio intercom security
* Indoor pool, spa, well equipped gymnasium and timber lined sauna
* Multiple cafe’s and restaurants right on your doorstep, including Bella-Gina Cafe at the bottom of this complex
* Within the city FREE transit zone for public transport
Sizes & Rates (Approximate):
Internal: 69sqm | Balcony: 7sqm | Carbay: 18sqm | Store: 3sqm | Total: 97sqm
Council: $1,453/a | Water: $1,389/a (2020-2021 Approximate) | Strata: $1,117/q (Reserve + Admin Levy)
Local amenities include:
– 501m to Langley Park and Swan River
– 514m to Queens Gardens
– 618km to Royal Perth Hospital
– 796m to WACA ground
– 1.1km to Perth CBD
– 1.5km to Elizabeth Quay
– 2.4km to Optus Stadium
– 2.7km to Kings Park
– 3.3km to Crown Entertainment Complex
Disclaimer: All distances and times are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes and floor plans of the property are approximate, and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. All outgoings/rates are estimated and are subject to change at all times without notice. Buyers are to rely on their own due diligence prior to purchasing.
If you are interested in this property, please fill in the form below and we'll get back to you as quickly as we can. Alternatively, you can call us on (08) 6269 2288